Join the team and become a part of the family. We're kick starting 2022 and looking for a Harley-Davidson Finance Manager to join our team!
- Be goal-oriented and an enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Be self-motivated, positive, driven and helpful.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Knowledge and experience with sales of F&I products and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Have excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills
- Have riding experience (preferred) or have an interest in learning to ride motorcycles
- Hustle and exceptional work ethic are an absolute must!
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Earn top pay with incentives
- Plus great benefits