Join the team and become a part of the family. We're kick starting 2022 and looking for a Harley-Davidson Motorclothes Associate to join our team!
Set-up and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist customers with their shopping and purchase of merchandise.
Key Result Areas
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales of MotorClothes
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that compliments the purchase.
- Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
Retail Sales of MotorClothes
- Provide prompt and accurate service at cash register.
- Assist MotorClothes Manager with attaining retail sales plans in MotorClothes.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.).
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events such as Open houses, HOG activities, fashion shows, etc.
- Create well-organized presentations that appeal to our customers.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, dust free, and appealing to customers.
- Continuously maintain showroom product availability by stocking shelves and displays.
- Maintain update customer mailing lists.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with merchandising and inventory control issues.
- As assigned.
- No Supervisory Responsibilities
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Demonstrate professionalism in providing customer service.
- Review all P.A.C.E. tapes and attend training sessions to keep current in MotorClothes.
- Accept direction, follow instructions and work well with others.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Must have ability to get along with broad customer base.
- Schooling or experience in merchandising and retail sales preferred.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale and computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk the sales floor for most of the day.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 50 lbs. of merchandise.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- Majority of work is conducted indoors; however, some outdoor booth sales are conducted periodically during open houses or other events.
- As pursuant to California Proposition 65, during your work you may be exposed to various materials and chemicals that have been known to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.