Supervisor………………. Communication Director
Assists the office personnel of the dealership by greeting customers, answering the telephone, transferring calls, and taking messages for all dealership personnel. Assists office staff by typing letters and filing records.
Key Result Areas
- Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide courteous, prompt, and accurate telephone answering service for all dealership personnel.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously.
- Welcome customers to the dealership and provide assistance to them by providing information, recording messages, or forwarding calls.
- Greet internal and external customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Provide high quality assistance to office personnel to ensure a smooth running and productive office environment.
- Prepare letters, reports, financial contracts, and other correspondence.
- Open mail and route it to appropriate dealership personnel.
- Order office supplies.
- As assigned.
- No Supervisory Responsibilities
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to type _____ words per minute.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a neat, well organized work area.
- Computer skills
- Frequently works on a computer or doing other “close vision” work.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO ERIC.LOYOLA@CALIFORNIAHARLEY.COM