California Harley-Davidson is currently seeking Full-time Parts Sales Associates to join our family. Candidate will assist our customers & Service Technicians with motorcycle parts and accessory requests, while providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Be self-motivated, goal-oriented and an enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Hustle and exceptional work ethic are an absolute must!
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Must be a motorcycle enthusiast
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommend motorcycle parts and accessories products, share product history and specifications.
- Completing purchases through Point of Sale System.
- Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases while keeping cash register accurate.
- Ordering parts from vendor, merchandise and arrange on store shelves.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, neat, clean and appealing to customers.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory as wells as cycle counts of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.).
- Interface with the Service Department regarding updates on product estimated time of delivery, backorders and shipment delays.
- With the assistance of the Parts Manager, resolve customer complaints with a positive attitude.
Education, Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Harley-Davidson experience preferred
- Customer Service/Sales experience, preferably in auto/motorcycle parts.
- Have an ability to quickly learn and retain knowledge from product/parts catalogs and current inventory.
Come talk to guys about their Harley's all day! From performance and chrome we have it all! We need team members with positive attitudes that know how to deliver a premium customer service experience. We offer a competitive compensation package including health benefits, insurance plans, paid time off, riding academy courses, paid H-D training and the best work environment! Join the team and become a part of the family. This is your chance to join the fastest growing H-D Dealership in the USA!
Please submit a copy of your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org