We’re planning a trip from California Harley-Davidson to Four Corners Motorcycle Rally!
Labor Day Weekend — leave Cali HD on Wednesday, August 31 to Return Tuesday, September 5
- Day 1: Ride 240 Miles to Las Vegas, NV
- Day 2: 270 mile ride, including Zion National Park, and stay the night on Lake Powell in Page, AZ
- Day 3: Arrive in Durango, CO for the Four Corners Motorcycle Rally!
We will have our own section of the rally campground just for California Harley-Davidson!! Or hotel accommodations can be made available for an additional cost
Included in the cost:
- Guided ride by California Harley-Davidson employees
- Hotel in Las Vegas
- Hotel in Page
- Camping in our very own section of the Four Corners Motorcycle Rally Campground
- VIP at the Flat Track Races (VIP seating, VIP parking, VIP bar, two drink tickets, and a special gift)
- Voucher redeemable for one rally t-shirt at the Official Rally Merch Booth
Once we get an idea of how many are interested, we’ll be able to give an exact price. (The more riders participating, the better our deal with the hotels!)
- Current estimate: Approximately $350 (if sharing room, 2 queen beds)
All experience levels and all makes/models of bikes are invited to join us!
Send this to your friends and let’s make this a KICKASS moto trip!!
If you’re interested in joining us and want to stay in the loop, send an email to CaliHDRallyRide@gmail.com with your full name— please include if you are requesting to room with someone specific.
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOTO ADVENTURE!!!
For more information about the rally, visit FourCornersMotorcycleRally.com!